What is a “Bold Leader?” And what does it take to become one?
Sara Gavin, president of Weber Shandwick North America, recently sat down with Aveus to discuss the power of bold leadership and offer her insights into the top traits of bold leaders. Five quick takeaways:
- Bold leaders define and hang on to the core idea, no matter what.
- Bold leaders have no room for negativity.
- Bold leaders are ready to learn and are superb listeners.
- Bold leaders are rare – so it is lucky you only need one!
- Bold leaders are true to themselves.
The whole article is worth reading in full, so we encourage you to check it out for more of Sara’s thoughts on bold leadership.