We’re growing, and fast!
As a leading integrated marketing agency that boasts some of the brightest minds in the business, we thrive on turning clients into true content creators and building communications strategies the right way from the ground up.
Most importantly, our deep commitment to maintaining our highly collaborative culture has landed us among Seattle Business magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For five years in a row.
If you’re interested in joining a tenacious team of digital storytellers who live by the motto of engaging, always., come join us at Weber Shandwick Seattle!
We’re excited to announce our latest openings, including:
- VP Digital Strategy: We’re looking for an effective and experienced digital marketer to lead multiple brand accounts as Digital Vice President.
- Digital Marketing Manager: We’re seeking a dynamic, experienced B2B and B2C digital marketing manager who can lead strategy and execute it effectively.
- Paid Media Manager: We need a person who understands social and digital media like the back of their hand and are willing to get their hands dirty to get the job done.
- Project Coordinator: We are seeking a dynamic and motivated project coordinator to drive creative production for integrated communication efforts on behalf of our clients.
Any of these sound like you? To learn more about Weber Shandwick and each of these openings, check out our official jobs page. To apply, submit your cover letter, resume and portfolio (if applicable) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We feel lucky to be able to work on a team and with clients that are willing to take risks, be bold and as a result, put out work that’s recognized by the industry. Our recent awards help speak to some of our greatest accomplishments yet — accomplishments we hope that you can help us build on, in 2014 and beyond.
- Advertising Age Agency A-List (2014)
- In2 SABRE Most Innovative Agency-Digital/Integrated (2014)
- Nine 2014 PRSA Puget Sound Totem Awards
- Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity (2013)
- The Holmes Report Healthcare Agency of the Year (2013)
- PR News Top Places to Work in PR (2013)
- PRWeek Best Places to Work (2013)