Are you a go-getter, team player and overall rockstar that can thrive in a fast-paced environment?
How does joining a diverse team of digital & content marketing, branding, advertising, public relations, writing and visual production specialists sound? How about getting unique hands-on experience with iconic, international brands?
Sound like a good fit so far? Well, we’re hiring two full-time interns with an eye for detail and a willingness to jump into any task – big or small.
Here are all the details:
Digital Entertainment Intern
Where entertainment and technology meet, our digital entertainment team works with clients to market cutting-edge products that address the increasingly competitive and evolving digital world. From leading brands in home entertainment systems to music streaming platforms, learn what it takes to drive product reviews and keep a pulse on major current events, trends and companies in the music industry.
Do you have master planning and logistics skills to pull off a worldwide event? The technology account team intersects event planning, PR and technology to drive the largest annual conference for one of Seattle’s hottest and most recognized tech brands. Professionalism and teamwork is vital.
Interns-to-be, Here’s What We’re Looking For (the Specifics):
- Attention to detail,deadlines and thoroughness: experience owning projects from start to finish
- Thrives in a fast-paced work environment: experience managing multiple projects with multiple deliverables at once with competing deadlines
- Time management: can prioritize tasks and manage workloads
- Strong written/oral communication style: asks questions, is responsive and proactively communicates with teammates when necessary
- Desire to learn and a willingness to try new tasks: isn’t afraid to take on new responsibilities
- Familiarity with social media: Understands basic social media principles, tools and strategy from a brand marketing perspective
- Experience with Microsoft Office: knowing Word, Excel and PowerPoint is a must
And These Are Our (Very) Nice-to-Haves:
- Previous internships with PR agencies, creative agencies, digital agencies – really, any integrated marketing internship is a win
- Media relations experience, with coverage reporting and media and contact list creation being strong pluses
- Event planning experience, including coordinating event logistics (hotels, transportation, signage, etc.)
- Inventory management experience, including Excel data entry and tracking and reporting on inventory status
If this sounds like you, send your cover letter, resume and portfolio (if applicable) to email@example.com. We’re looking to fill these positions by early to mid April, so don’t delay! All college graduates (sorry, no current students) are welcome to apply.
We look forward to hearing from you!
We feel lucky to be able to work on a team and with clients that are willing to take risks, be bold and as a result, put out work that’s recognized by the industry. Our recent awards help speak to some of our greatest accomplishments yet — accomplishments we hope that you can help us build on, in 2014 and beyond.
- Advertising Age Agency A-List (2014)
- In2 SABRE Most Innovative Agency-Digital/Integrated (2014)
- Nine 2014 PRSA Puget Sound Totem Awards
- Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity (2013)
- The Holmes Report Healthcare Agency of the Year (2013)
- PR News Top Places to Work in PR (2013)
- PRWeek Best Places to Work (2013)