On Tuesday, June 12, 2012, PRSA Puget Sound is holding a must-attend event that will cover a variety of topics aimed at addressing today’s changing communications landscape. The Changing Face of Communications will include many local expert speakers throughout the day, including our very own Senior Vice President and Healthcare Practice Lead Rose Berg. Rose will be providing her perspective on modern global PR campaigns.
For more details, please take a look below at PRSA’s official event info. Hope to see you there!
The Changing Face of Communications
Trends & Tools to Help You Stay Smart, Savvy & On Top of Your Game
This year’s keynote speaker, Arik Hanson, APR, will share his perspectives on the PR professional of tomorrow. Listed as one of the “Top 50 PR Pros” to follow on Twitter, he’ll offer tips on building relationships with media in a digital age, amplifying brand awareness and improving engagement with your customers. Read more about Arik here.
The lineup also includes sessions, featuring:
- Brand Journalism – Gary Wicks, Boeing
- Global PR Campaigns – Jeremy Hillman, Gates Foundation; and Rose Berg, Weber Shandwick
- PR on the Campaign Trail – Janelle Guthrie, Washington State Attorney General’s Office; Cathy Allen, The Connections Group; and Ashley Bach, Pacific Public Affairs
- Crisis Communications – Detective Ed Troyer, Pierce County Sheriff’s Office
Register by June 5 to take advantage of our early-bird discount. The previous two seminars have been sell-outs so don’t miss it.
- Date: Tuesday, June 12, 2012 | 8 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. (7:30 – 8 a.m. networking and registration)
- Where: UW Center for Urban Horticulture
- Price: $75/PRSA members, $85/non-member, $50/students | Continental breakfast and parking included
- Registration: Register online or call the PRSA office at 206-623-8632
Image courtesy of mrsraggle.