We’re hiring again! Are you a flexible, creative, driven and a digital native with healthcare experience? Let’s chat!
Check out the listing below and please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Mashable named Weber Shandwick a Top 4 Employer for Social Media Professionals highlighting the firm’s knowledge and experience when it comes to helping clients in the social arena. The PR News Digital Awards also named Weber Shandwick a Digital Firm of the Year, winning more awards for its digital work than any other PR firm.
Weber Shandwick is a leading global public relations agency with offices in 74 countries around the world. The firm’s success is built on its deep commitment to client service, our people, creativity, collaboration and harnessing the power of Advocates – engaging stakeholders in new and creative ways to build brands and reputation. Our digital communications practice group helps clients understand, apply and benefit from social and emerging media in measurable ways. The group consists of over 100 digital and social media specialists embedded in 34 offices around the world. Our pioneering digital work for clients has received the highest industry honors in both marketing and public relations categories
Our Seattle office is looking for a Senior Digital Strategist for our digital practice.
Responsible for digital initiatives such as developing strategies for digital properties, managing digital and social platforms, project management and advising clients on any issues with their current digital platforms. The focus of this position is on healthcare but it will support many other areas like technology, B2B, consumer and more. Must also have strong digital strategy and content creation skills (writing, blogging, microblogging), as well as creative thinking abilities. S/he must have a solid grasp of all basic social media tools and how to implement them. S/he must be familiar with promotion guidelines for primary social channels (Facebook, Twitter).
- Work with client on devising strategies and managing executions in digital media (websites, blogging, microblogging, microsites, social networks, syndication, etc.)
- Participate in client meetings and presentations. Contribute to plan development processes.
- Provide ongoing client counsel as needed.
- Understand industry issues that directly and indirectly affect the client.
- Demonstrate sophisticated social and digital media skills, including social media monitoring.
- Develop web content as needed.
- Serve as a role model to team members.
- 5 – 7+ years of experience bringing digital campaigns to life using digital and emerging new media.
- Candidate should possess a thorough command of the social media and digital world (from the evolving social web to mobile tools and trends), sophisticated client service and digital communications skills, high energy and passion for this area of rapid change and innovation.
- Healthcare experience (and pharmaceuticals specifically) is a plus.
- Interactive, digital advertising and/or PR agency experience preferred.