Interested in an internship with Weber Shandwick?
Good! Weber Shandwick’s Seattle office is seeking interns and we want to hear from you. We’re looking for rockstar candidates with excellent organizational skills, the ability to adapt to multiple assignments and the passion to learn about the public relations field. Enthusiasm and willingness to learn are a must! This is a great opportunity to work in a fun, creative environment and get hands-on experience in public relations.
If you’re interested in applying, contact: email@example.com.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Creating and maintaining media contact lists and databases
- Researching and maintaining speaking/editorial opportunities and calendars
- Scanning daily, weekly, monthly and online publications to identify client-relevant media coverage, including competitive market and industry information
- Preparing coverage reports and summaries
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- The drive to learn more about the PR field
- Enthusiasm, humor and willingness to learn
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows, social and digital media
- The ability to problem solve