Are you a strategic, analytical thinker who thrives in a fast-paced environment? Do you have high interest in technology and how technology companies are changing the way we live and work? Are you interested in helping brands tell their stories across multiple channels? Would you enjoy being part of a high-performing team that delivers excellent results to clients?
Weber Shandwick is seeking an intern for its growing technology practice. Internships are full-time, paid and a three-month commitment.
Here’s who we’re looking for:
- Attention to detail, deadlines and thoroughness: experience owning projects from start to finish
- Thrives in a fast-paced work environment: experience managing multiple projects with multiple deliverables at once with competing deadlines
- Time management: can prioritize tasks and manage workloads
- Strong written/oral communication style: asks questions, is responsive, proactively communicates with teammates, possesses superior writing skills
- Research and analysis acumen: can compile research and provide thoughtful analysis; ability to quickly become knowledgeable on given topic/industry issue
- Creative problem solver: analytical thinker with an eye for issues
- Social media savvy: understanding of social media and how to use it in a crisis/for employee communications
- Experience with Microsoft Office: strong knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint is a must
- Previous internship experience preferred
- Background in marketing, journalism or related field preferred
- Strong interest or experience in technology
- Available to work 40 hours per week
Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
About Weber Shandwick
Weber Shandwick is a leading global communications and engagement firm in 79 cities across 34 countries, with a network extending to 127 cities in 81 countries. The firm’s diverse team of strategists, analysts, producers, designers, developers and campaign activators has won the most prestigious awards in the world for innovative, creative approaches and impactful work. Weber Shandwick was the only public relations agency included on the Ad Age Agency A-list in 2014 and 2015 and the only PR firm designated an A-List Agency Standout in 2017. Weber Shandwick was honored as PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year in 2015 and 2016, The Holmes Report’s Global Agency of the Year in 2010, 2012, 2014 and 2015 and The Holmes Report’s Global Digital Agency of the Year in 2016. The firm deploys deep expertise across sectors and specialty areas, including consumer marketing, corporate reputation, healthcare, technology, public affairs, financial services, corporate social responsibility, financial communications and crisis management, using proprietary social, digital and analytics methodologies. Weber Shandwick is part of the Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG). For more information, visit http://www.webershandwick.com.
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.