Are you a go-getter, team player and overall rockstar that can thrive in a fast-paced environment?
How does joining a diverse team of digital & content marketing, branding, advertising, public relations, writing and visual production specialists sound? How about getting unique hands-on experience with iconic, international brands?
Sound like a good fit so far? Well, we’re hiring TWO full-time interns who have an eye for detail and a willingness to jump into any task – big or small.
Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree, be available to work 40 hours per week and have previous internship experience in a related field. This is a three-month, paid internship with the potential for a three-month extension.
Want to know more? Here’s a quick look at the role:
Weber Shandwick’s Technology and Digital Entertainment Practices in Seattle are expanding and looking for two interns to help support the practice across multiple clients. The interns must have excellent attention to detail, organizational skills and the ability to adapt to multiple assignments, deadlines and teams. The focus of the position is on managing and developing media lists, coverage reports, clip reports, briefing materials and more.
Interns-to-be, Here’s What We’re Looking For (the Specifics):
- Attention to detail, deadlines and thoroughness: experience owning projects from start to finish
- Thrives in a fast-paced work environment: experience managing multiple projects with multiple deliverables at once with competing deadlines
- Time management: can prioritize tasks and manage workloads
- Strong written/oral communication style: asks questions, is responsive and proactively communicates with teammates when necessary
- Desire to learn and a willingness to try new tasks: isn’t afraid to take on new responsibilities
- Familiarity with social media: Understands basic social media principles, tools and strategy from a brand marketing perspective
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and tools and platforms for paid distribution (i.e. Taboola, Outbrain, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram)
- Experience with Microsoft Office: knowing Word, Excel and PowerPoint is a must
And These Are Our (Very) Nice-to-Haves:
- Previous internships with PR agencies, creative agencies, digital agencies – really, any integrated marketing internship is a win
- Media relations experience, with coverage reporting and media and contact list creation being strong pluses
- Experience creating and maintaining influencer databases and providing project management support.
If this sounds like you, send your cover letter, resume and portfolio (if applicable) to WSWSEAInterns (at) corp.ipgnetwork.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Photo Credit Frank Kehren