Industry recognition for the work we do is always a great honor, and this year we’re pleased to accept multiple platinum and gold MarCom awards.
The MarCom Awards honor excellence and recognize the creativity, hard work and generosity of marketing and communication professionals internationally for print and web-based media and strategic communications.
This year’s competition included more than 6,000 entries from all over the world. Of those, the judges selected seven from Weber Shandwick Seattle for recognition—including one award for this blog! And the winners are…
- National Day of Unplugging in the category of media relations, publicity and media response
- Samsung Teases the Future of Smart TV for CES 2012 in the category of video for a marketing product or service
- Washington State Parks – Adventure Awaits in the category of informational web video
- Weber Shandwick Seattle Blog in the category of website element or blog
- Samsung Introduces Angry Birds on Smart TV in the category of employee publication, manual or training
- Shockingly Simple: Restart a Heart in the category of communications or public relations progam
- WD Freedom Quest in the category of communications or public relations special event
Check out two of our award-winning videos below!