Digital native? Community manager? Content nut? Creative head? Let’s chat!
Check out the listing below and please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mashable named Weber Shandwick a Top 4 Employer for Social Media Professionals highlighting the firm’s knowledge and experience when it comes to helping clients in the social arena. The PR News Digital Awards also named Weber Shandwick a Digital Firm of the Year, winning more awards for its digital work than any other PR firm.
Weber Shandwick is a leading global public relations agency with offices in 74 countries around the world. The firm’s success is built on its deep commitment to client service, our people, creativity, collaboration and harnessing the power of Advocates – engaging stakeholders in new and creative ways to build brands and reputation. Our digital communications practice group helps clients understand, apply and benefit from social and emerging media in measurable ways. The group consists of more than 100 digital and social media specialists embedded in 34 offices around the world. Our pioneering digital work for clients has received the highest industry honors in both marketing and public relations categories.
Our Seattle office is looking for a Social Strategist.
Responsible for initiatives such as developing social media strategies and communications plans and executing programs across social/online properties. Must also have strong content creation skills (writing, blogging) as well as creative thinking abilities. S/he must have a solid grasp of all basic social media tools and how to implement them. S/he must be familiar with promotion guidelines for primary social channels (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google+, etc.).
• Create, manage and grow an organization’s presence through blogs, Twitter, Facebook and other relevant online properties.
• Participate in client meetings and presentations.
• Contribute to plan development processes.
• Provide ongoing client counsel as needed.
• Demonstrate sophisticated social and digital media skills, including social media monitoring.
• Develop web content.
• 2-4 years experience developing social media strategies and communications plans, including researching, writing and presenting plans to key decision-makers
• High quality writing skills, including writing blog posts, tweets, status updates and other communications
• Understanding and experience with communications analytics and measurement
• Ingrained in online communities and passion for trend spotting and smart application of new technologies to inform client strategy
• Comfortable with digital tools (like Adobe Creative Suite or iMovie & FinalCut) and a high aptitude for learning and practicing with new software tools
• Ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment, be thoughtful and have fun
Weber Shandwick is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EEO/AA.M/F/D/V.